Meh

Well, the new job isn't working out so well. Among other things, it's just not what I expected and although I'll allow I knew I'd have to be making some compromises, this job requires more compromise than I can handle.

Put another way, I feel like I can get paid a little better and get treated more fairly at another hospital here in New Zealand. Lucky for me, there are plenty of vet jobs to be had, and I am in touch with a woman named Paddy Currall who's helping me already in lining up new work.

I don't want to air my dirty laundry here on this blog, so even though this is obviously a major event (I'll likely have to move and have to deal with immigration, among other things), suffice to say it's just not working out at my first post here and I'm going to do my best to salvage the situation.

More details to follow as they emerge. Film at 11. I'll keep you posted. Etc etc.

Comments

Popular Posts