Christmas with the Adams Family



No, not that Addams Family. And yes, I am well aware this is my second post in a row that fronts a YouTube video.

More later on my great Christmas with my friends Simon and Sarah at Simon's aunt's house with much of Simon's family. For now, just check out this song. I know it's like four years old here now in New Zealand and I'm - as usual - way behind the 8-ball when it comes to new music. But for those of you back in the States who may not have heard this tune, check out the video above.

"Sophie" is a song by a Kiwi band called GoodShirt who unfortunately are not around anymore. In spite of that, this is one of my favourite songs that I've heard since moving here, and I've heard lots of great Kiwi bands so far. So that is saying a lot. I think you'll find it as catchy and groovy as I do, and the video is hilarious to boot!

Comments

Unknown said…
Good song, Brooksie. Hilarious video. Thanks from bringing it to my attention.
Kiwi Brooksie said…
Cheers, Nick!
Unknown said…
Happy New Tear, Brooksie!

Here's to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here's to the things that are yet to come
And to the memories that we hold

Popular Posts