Merry Christmas from the Brooksie



To everyone who reads this, I hope that wherever you are, you are having a great Christmas. This is probably my favorite Christmas song, and there are many that I like. This one is tops in no small part because it is in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, my favorite Christmas movie! And while I am loving life here in New Zealand, including experiencing these balmy, sunny Christmas days, I do miss home more at this time of year than any other!

So for those of you in the northern hemisphere fortunate enough to have snow on this day, enjoy it and your egg nog (although not too much of the latter!), and for my mates in the southern hemisphere, I'll see you for a pint at the barbie!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Comments

Unknown said…
Have a Merry Christmas, Brooksie!

May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch on your door, and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas. (A Celtic toast)
Kiwi Brooksie said…
Cheers, Nick, love the Celtic toast! You have a very Merry Christmas as well.

Popular Posts