The horror ... the horror ...

In trying frantically to not throw every last thing I owned away before moving to NZ, I salvaged all of my CDs and DVDs by removing them from their cases and putting them in these cool Case Logic binders. I saved tons of space (not to mention mucho dineiro in shipping costs) by doing this, but now – months later – I have come to a horrifying realization: I could have saved all of my CD liner inserts! Yes, like the complete berk that I am, I threw out all of the meaningful lyrics, photos and other assorted wonders contained within those little books that come with your music CD.

How have I gotten this far in life while being so absentminded? Am I getting Alzheimer’s already?

Who are you people? Why am I typing at this keyboard?

Oh, look, something shiny …

Comments

hahahaha, that's hilarious! I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune! I am the same way though, like - I get all pissed that my house is so cluttered that I go on a cleaning rampage, throw everything away saying I'll NEVER use that and I haven't needed it in the past 2 years so OUT it goes. Then, whatdoyouknow... The next day that thing could have come real handy for something... Sonofa&%@$#! :) Hang in there.. eventually we'll all learn :P

I hope
Kiwi Brooksie said…
Thanks for the comfort there, Lyndsay! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does things like that. I as well am missing some things that I threw out, swearing I'd never need them again!

Popular Posts