Go To Hell

OK everybody, relax, I'm not really insulting you.

I'm actually inviting you!

Yes, come with me to Hell! You'll love it there, I promise.

They have all kinds of tasty combinations, like "Lust" which offers pepperoni, salami, ham, bacon and cabanossi. If that particular dish doesn't 'do it' for you (haha), then join me in this slice of "Greed", complete with double ham, double pineapple, and double cheese, baby.

There's something for all you gourmet sinners, too, like "Cursed" which features ham, onions, gherkins, honey mustard, chicken, bacon and it's all topped with smoked cheddar. You certainly would be cursed after just one bite of that - your dragon breath would clear a decent-sized room!

In case you're not up to speed yet (or if you haven't followed my links, you lazy sod - "Sloth", that's another style!), we're talking about pizza here.

And not just any pizza - the best damned pizza I've tasted in this entire country so far! I think I must have a bit of Garfield and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Michelangelo) in my blood, for my two very favourite foods on this earth are Lasagna and Pizza. I've rarely met a pizza I didn't like, so it's not exactly hard to please me in this category, but I just love the quality and quantity of ingredients that Hell has on offer with their pies.

In case your mouth isn't watering in sinful anticipation yet, just try and save room for one of their desserts, like the Kahlua and white chocolate cheesecake. Or one of their dessert pizzas, like "Unearthly": banana, chocolate, custard and berry coulis. With all that fruit, it's got to be healthy and it will surely cancel out all those calories you just consumed in that pizza!

Yeah, right.

Don't worry either, Mom, because they also have gluten-free bases as well!

This place is definitely worth a look and I hereby pledge that no visit here to see Brooksie will go without a trip - on me - to Hell!

(The one with the pizza, of course.)

Comments

omg, all this talk about Pizza has totally got me wanting some. GIMME THE GREED, I LOVE THE GREED! Honestly, no one ever wants to eat the 'greedy' pizza with me, so I always have to be greedy when I eat it and order one just for myself - But man, is it ever nummy!!!! PIZZA!!!! way to go brooksie, way to distract me from what I should be doing... getting ready for school and studying for my test - EEP! haha j/k I'll be fine! Thanks for the tasty wake-up call! :)
DanaBurger said…
YUM!!! i'm hungry now! does Hell deliver??? lol
Kiwi Brooksie said…
Dana yes they do deliver, but you'd have to give the guy one HELL of a tip (haha) for bringing it to Canada! It might be a little cold, too. Best way to remedy that is to come down here and get take-aways ;)

Lyndsay, so cool that you also like the "Greed" pizza! I guess it's more traditionally called Hawaiian but whatever you call it, the combination of ham, pineapple, mozzarella and marinara sauce is hard to beat.

Sorry to make both of yall hungry, but you see now the power of Hell! It can make you hungry even from the other side of the planet :D

Popular Posts