Red Rocks Redone and Lake Taupo

Photobucket Album

Comments

Kiwi Brooksie said…
LOL yeah well I was just testing out this feature over on Photobucket, wherein it will post on your blog for you. Now that I see how it does it, I was going to delete it, but I think it's kinda funny how my head is floating in the clouds in that picture and all that.

God, I crack myself up. How lame is that? Is it as lame as being the first and only one to comment on your own posts??

Bleh.
WOW - that's a beautiful picture, and no it's not lame that your commenting on your own stuff, I do it all the time - seems to get the ball rolling for others to comment, lol! :P
Kiwi Brooksie said…
Thanks, Lyndsay, for coming to my rescue there :)

I hope to get back up to Red Rocks again soon, while there is still some daylight left to be had!

Popular Posts